If you are a student and seeking for fully funded Scholarship in Canadian Universities, here is good news for you. The application process starts for 5000 University of Toronto Scholarships in Canada 2022 in the fall of the year before you intend to start your studies.
Below is a list of our published applications and deadlines for supporting documents. We encourage you to submit your application with the appropriate application fee and submit your supporting documents well in advance of the deadline as vacancies may fill up quickly. Admission decisions are issued between the end of January and May. Vacancies fill quickly and applications may be closed before the application deadlines listed below.
If we receive your application from OUAC after the close of the application, your application will be canceled without a refund.
About one week after receiving your application for 5000 University of Toronto Scholarships in Canada 2022, we will send you a confirmation email that includes your JOINId / UTORid, your Toronto University applicant number, and full information about the next steps of the application process.
If you are unsure which application you need to submit (OUAC 101, OUAC 105, U T International, Internal, etc.), find out more about Applying (external link).
Further details about 5000 University of Toronto Scholarships in Canada 2022
- Medical Radiation Sciences
- Architecture, Landscape and Design
- Biomedical Communications
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant
- Social Science
- Occupational Science & Occupational Therapy
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Anyone can Apply
- Deadline: January 13, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for 5000 University of Toronto Scholarships in Canada 2022:
- Criteria, requirements, benefits, and award value varies as they are dependent on the type of award, the student applies for. Here’s the link to check the eligibility criteria.
- only international students are eligible.
- Applicants must be in the final year of secondary school or have graduated after June 2021.
- Students/applicants must be available to start their studies in September 2022 at the University of Toronto.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
Benefits of 5000 University of Toronto Scholarships in Canada 2022:
Here are some benefits of University of Toronto Scholarships for international students:
- Scholarships will cover full tuition fee waiver.
- Health Insurance cover for international students for the duration of scholarship.
- Accommodation will be provided under Lester B. Pearson University of Toronto scholarships.
- These benefits are offered under the Lester B. Pearson scholarship at the University of Toronto. the University Of Toronto also offers other awards. Funding and benefits are different for each scholarship/award.
- Students may check the details of benefits offered by other scholarships on the official website of the University of Toronto.
Other Details of 5000 University of Toronto Scholarships in Canada 2022:
Here is the list of other awards and scholarships offered by the University of Toronto:
- Sinnathurai Vijayakumar Scholarship
- University of Toronto International Scholars Awards
- Iranian Students Memorial Scholarship
- Killam American Fund for International Exchange
- Metro International Secondary Academy Award of Excellence
- U of T Sustainability Innovative Prize
- Arthur and Sonia Labatt Fellowships
- Ruth E and Harry E Carter Memorial Scholarship for Engineering
- Seitali (Babe) and Mary Kole Kerim Scholarship
- Global Knowledge Foundation Scholarship
- The William Doo Scholarship
- Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship
- Karta Scholars Program
- Ilmar Heinsoo Estonian Scholarship
- Yahya Mirza Scholarship
- MasterCard Scholars Program
- Shou-Yun Pang Scholarship
- Salim Majdalany Scholarship
- University of Toronto Scholars Program
- U of T Engineering International Scholar Award
- Scholars and Students at Risk Award Program
About the Campuses
At the University of Toronto, you’ll find a network of leading research and academic excellence. You can earn your University of Toronto degree at any of our three campuses, which span the Greater Toronto Area. Each campus offers a wealth of opportunities across multiple disciplines.
To the west, the University of Toronto Mississauga (UTM) combines advanced research with an intimate academic experience. The University of Toronto’s St. George campus features diverse college communities within Toronto’s vibrant downtown core. And to the east, the University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC) leads community-engaged research, hands-on learning and co-op programs both locally and internationally.