Actuarial summer internship 2022: The delivery of practical pension solutions is at the heart of First Actuarial’s business. We assist our customers and members of pension schemes in getting the most out of their pensions. To continue our development, we need to strengthen our brilliant actuarial staff, which is now in its 17th year of exceptional growth.
We’re searching for students in their last year of university to join our growing team. You’ll also get access to a fully funded internship programme.
Required Criteria for Actuarial summer internship 2022
Excellent math skills and academic achievement, with at least a projected 2:1 undergraduate degree in any area, as well as the following abilities
- Communication – be a good communicator who knows how to explain complex concepts in a brief and clear manner, as well as the capacity to evolve your communication technique as your client exposure grows.
- Characteristics include a can-do attitude, enthusiasm for solving challenges, and a willingness to form great relationships with coworkers and clients.
- Self-discipline – determination and motivation to meet the demands of full-time studies and job.
- Problem resolution need a flexible intellect capable of examining problems from numerous perspectives.
Summer interns in actuarial science are in charge of a wide range of activities, from difficult calculations and modelling to clear communication and assistance. Keeping up with the latest pension news and law is an important aspect of our service delivery. You’ll be in charge of
- Telephone, e-mail, and in-person communication with clients
- On a portfolio of pension systems, meeting deadlines and conditions
- Several actuarial computations were performed (e.g. triennial valuations)
- Creating both generic and customised messaging
- Directly assisting actuaries in all parts of their work
We don’t just undertake typical actuarial work; as you’re presumably aware, we frequently question conventional wisdom. So, using your well-honed actuarial talents and bringing your own ideas, we’d be able to provide you with plenty of variation and challenge.
Deadline of Actuarial summer internship 2022
30 June 2022