Anhui Agricultural University CSC Scholarship Program 2022-23 is open students can apply now.
The benefits of the CSC Scholarship 2022 in the; Undergraduate Program: CNY 2500 RMB Monthly Stipend, tuition, and accommodation are both free. Master Program: CNY 3000 RMB Monthly Stipend, the tuition is free and a room is provided at no charges
Deadline : 30 April Each Year
Eligibility Criteria for Anhui Agricultural University CSC Scholarship Program 2022-23
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of all International students.
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
Benefits of Anhui Agricultural University CSC Scholarship Program 2022-23
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for Benefits of Anhui Agricultural University CSC Scholarship Program 2022-23
- Fill CSC Online Application Form
- Second, you Fill University Online application Form (when you are shortlisted)
- Hard Copies Required
- Pay 400 Rmb Application
- The result will be announced at the end of July