ASEAN Foundation Online Internship 2022 is open for the people of ASEAN. young people in ASEAN are one of the main target audience of the ASEAN Foundation, we will need a communication intern who understands the young generation’s insights and speaks their language. The well-executed communications strategy of the ASEAN Foundation is essential to ensure high visibility of the initiatives as well as to convey its success stories better to various stakeholders and broader audiences.
TASKS OF ASEAN Foundation Online Internship 2022
- Write, produce and disseminate ASEAN Foundation (AF) success stories to all AF social media platforms
- Update the media database (printed, online, television and radio) across ASEAN.
- Develop ideas to engage AF social media followers via interactive games and quizzes.
- Update photo documentation database of AF initiatives.
- Undertake other tasks and activities as requested
Duration of ASEAN Foundation Online Internship 2022
Throughout the year for a period of 8 – 24 weeks.
The internship is voluntary and unpaid.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Undergraduate study in any major
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience working collaboratively in campus/faculty and volunteering organization
- Good analytical skills and have basic knowledge and understanding about ASEAN (socio-economic, people, culture, innovation & technology)
- Basic skills in video editing, event management, and coordination would be a plus
- Ability to plan and organize work
- Resourcefulness, initiative, enthusiasm and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application form, portfolio, motivational letter, recent CV, and the university’s letter of recommendation to [email protected]ndation.org.