The Aurora Prize for Awakening Humanity 2023 is now accepting submissions. The prize is given on behalf of Armenian Genocide survivors. The Aurora Prize was established to express appreciation to the survivors of the Armenian Genocide. The competition requires you to solve real-life humanitarian issues throughout the world. You might show that you care for the poorest people.
The Aurora Prize honors modern-day heroes who sacrifice their lives, health, and liberty to save others. The unsung heroes safeguard others and strive for their freedom. People who have engaged in violence and conflict in order to fight for human rights. Aurora shines a light on people who advocate for human rights breaches.
The worldwide competition attempts to draw attention to certain critical global challenges. Raising awareness about the specific challenges that require assistance. This is a campaign to give mankind a voice and to involve individuals in humanitarian deeds.
Here are more details about the Aurora Prize 2023
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: October 31, 2022
The following are the eligibility requirements for the Aurora Prize for Awakening Humanity:
Participants may come from anywhere in the world.
They can include any modern-day hero who puts their own life, health, or freedom in danger to help others.
The winner will be chosen based on their courage, commitment, and influence on the problem.
Benefits of Aurora Prize for Awakening Humanity 2023
- The winner will get one million dollars.
How To Apply
- The Aurora Prize for Awakening Humanity submission procedure is available online.
- Please include your valid personal contact information.
- Please complete the form completely and return it before the deadline.
- Nominations are made by the Aurora Secretariat and Expert Panel.
- The panel will select 20 candidates.
- The Aurora prize committee members go over the list of 20 nominees.
- Finally, the winner will be determined by the committee’s competence, nomination forms, and supplementary material