Description Australia Awards Scholarships 2022-23 |Fully Funded
Largest Australia Awards Scholarships 2022-23 |Fully Funded have been announced and applications are invited for the program. Australia Awards Scholarships 2022-2023 are long-term fully-funded awards. Students from partner countries of Australia are eligible to apply and avail the opportunity of this scholarship program. The Australian Awards for international students are available almost in any field of academic programs.
Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade provides funding for this international scholarship in Australia. Students coming from developing countries undertake undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in highly ranked Australian universities. Students not only get involved in academics but also are offered multiple research opportunities. Students are provided with preparatory training in their respective field of research. This is one of the best scholarships opportunity to change oneself personally as well as professionally.
The Australian Government will bear all the expenses of the selected candidates. There are application fees and the fully-funded scholarship for international students in Australia will provide funding for economy class airfare, establishment allowances, supplementary
academic support, medical health insurance, research field allowances, and tuition fee waiver.
Australia Awards Scholarships
• The 2022 Australian scholarships are funded by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australian Government
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- TAFE SA
• Tasmanian Polytechnic
The Australian National University
• The Gordon Institute of TAFE
• The University of Adelaide
The University of Melbourne
• The University of New England
• The University of New South Wales (including ADFA)
The University of Newcastle
• The University of Queensland
• The University of Sydney
• The University of Western Australia
University College London
• University of Canberra
University of South Australia
• Victoria University
• Western Sydney University
University of Southern Queensland
• The University of Tasmania (including
• The Australian Maritime College)
• University of Technology Sydney
• University of the Sunshine Coast
.University of Wollongong
• William Angliss Institute of TAFE
- Undergraduate Degree Program
- Masters Degree Program
Why one should study in Australia?
Studying in Australia would be the best decision for a lot of reasons! It has a diversity of the international community, plenty of opportunities, a heritage of innovation, and a leading institute that would lead you to be the best professional.
Benefits of Australia Awards Scholarships 2022-2023 in Australia
The Australia Awards Scholarship 2022 is a full scholarship program. It will cover:
• Return economy class tickets.
• On arrival, a one-off establishment allowance will be provided
• Full tuition fee waiver
• Living expenses will be provided.
• Overseas Medical health insurance while on scholarship will be covered.
• Supplementary academic support
• Allowance for research fieldwork will be provided.
• Pre-course English (PCE) fees will be covered.
Who is eligible to apply for Australia Awards Scholarships 2022-2023?
• A candidate applying for this scholarship program should be a permanent citizen of the eligible country.
• A candidate must not be a citizen of Australia.
• A candidate must have 12 years of education if applying for an undergraduate degree program or 16 years of education if applying for a master’s degree program.
• A candidate applying for a master’s degree program should be under the age of 45 years.
• A candidate must have an impact plan of development.
• A candidate should be committed to coming back to his country after degree completion for at least two years.
Eligible Countries for the Australia Awards Scholarship 2022-2023
- Sri Lanka
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Wallis and Futuna
- Palestinian Territories
How to apply for Australia Awards Scholarships 2022-2023
• Students can apply for scholarships through Australia Awards Scholarships 2022 application or by mail. All candidates are instructed to first check the application deadline according to their country, as it varies from one country to another.
• Few countries would require applications along with required documents in hard copy whereas other countries may accept your application online.
• If a candidate is applying through Online Australia Scholarships Information System (OASIS), he needs to register himself online and get the registration number.
• After signing up, you may require to upload your required documents on the portal.
• If a candidate is applying by mail, then he needs to find the mailbox address according to the country.
• Documents sending by mail should be done before the deadline.
Australia Awards Scholarships 2022-2023 Deadline
- The Deadline for submission of applications is 29 April 2022
For More Information
- How to Apply for the Scholarship, Click here.
- Official Link: Click here
- Australia Awards opening and closing dates: Click here.
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|