Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program USA 2022-23 is open for students to apply before the deadline.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program operates in more than 160 countries worldwide. Approximately 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright scholarships each year.
Applications are accepted each year in February and the deadline to submit application is around May. The application review and interview process continue until September and the results are announced in mid-October. After selection, the university submission and placement process continue until February and visa interviews take place until June. The departure to the U.S. commences in July and onwards, depending on the universities reporting dates.
The Fulbright Master’s and PhD Program funds graduate study in the United States. Funded by the United States Department of State, these grants cover tuition, required textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance. also assists with the visa process.
Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program USA 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
- Student with strong academic histories, residing (throughout the process) and committed to returning and serving to their own country are welcome to apply.
- All disciplines are eligible except clinical medicine. People in the fields of energy, water, agriculture, health, education, social sciences, and environment are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Eligible Master’s applicants will have a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination (16 years of formal education) and PhD applicants will have Master’s, M.Phil., or a comparable degree (18 years of formal education) from an accredited university.
- Applicants should be prepared to complete grants without accompanying dependents, if need be.
Ineligibility for Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program USA 2022-23
- Persons with a U.S nationality or those having a spouse, parent, siblings or child over 18 years of age who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Employees of the Fulbright organization, the U.S. Department of State, or USAID and their spouses, children, fiancés, siblings, dependents, and parents.
- People who have already availed one Fulbright award for any degree program.
- Persons already studying in the U.S. or on a work/residence/student visa in any country.
How to apply for Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program USA 2022-23
A complete application package includes:
- An application form
- Three reference letters
- GRE score report
- Scanned transcripts, including an explanation of the grading scale of the university issuing the degree should be uploaded. Please note that HEC-attested documents are preferable with the application but degree and transcripts attested by the issuing authority will be acceptable at the time of application.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. An application with references and required supporting documents must be submitted online. Please note that paper applications will not be accepted.
Get More Details about Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program USA 2022-23