Fully Funded OIST Internship in Japan 2023: The Khazar University scholarships are awarded through an online application process.
Khazar University Scholarships do not require a separate application; candidates will be considered for a scholarship grant when they apply for admission.
After you’ve decided on a programme, download the application form and fill it out according to the instructions.
[email protected], together with any needed documentation, can be emailed or sent to the International Affairs Office.
If candidates are sending their application and any supporting papers through email, please sure to include “Your name Khazar International Admission 2022-2023” in the subject line.
Application submissions have two deadlines: the early-bird deadline is May 15, 2022, and the final deadline is June 15, 2022.
Applications that are late or incomplete will not be accepted.
One of the greatest overseas internships for students to get practical experience and technical capabilities is the OIST internship in Japan. Fully-funded internship opportunities will build their confidence by allowing students to participate to research in a global working environment under the supervision of professionals in relevant subjects. Students from all nations who are interested in conducting research in any subject related to OIST’s initiatives and research are encouraged to apply.
In Japan, this is a paid internship. Internships in Japan for international students are a fantastic way for students to learn about Japan while also completing their internship. You can possibly stumble across the key to your future job. Students from both undergraduate and graduate schools are eligible to apply for the OIST internship in Japan.
Duration: 2 to 6 months.
More Details about Fully Funded OIST Internship in Japan 2023
Available Research Projects
- Biological Physics
- Quantum Physics
- Chemistry and Chemical Bioengineering
- Molecular Neuroscience
- Quantum Geometry
- Quantum Machines
- Integrative Community Ecology
- Fluid Mechanics
- Nonlinear and Non-equilibrium Physics
- Evolutionary Genomics
- Femtosecond Spectroscopy
- Quantum Systems
- Computational Neuroscience
- Complexity Science and Evolution
- Neural Computation
- Biodiversity and Biocomplexity
- Networked Quantum Devices Unit
- Electronic and Quantum Magnetism Unit
- Synapse Biology
- Qubits and Spacetime
- Evolutionary and Synthetic Biology Unit
- Protein Engineering and Evolution
- Geometric Partial Differential Equations
- Genomics and Regulatory Systems
- Developmental Neurobiology
- Physics and Biology
- Quantum Information Science and Technology
- Quantum Materials Science
- Biological Complexity
- Computational Neuroethology Unit
- Complex Fluids and Flows Unit
- Marine Macroevolution
- Micro/Bio/Nanofluidics Unit
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Regions: anyone can apply
Deadline: October 15, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded OIST Internship in Japan 2023:
The following are the requirements for overseas students to participate in the OIST internship programme:
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate programme at a university, college, university college, or vocational institution.
- In addition, recent graduates of these universities are able to apply.
- Currently, enrolled students must obtain their home institution’s consent. If you’re presently enrolled as a student, double-check with your school.
- Students in the third and fourth years of an undergraduate degree, as well as those in the first and second years of a master’s programme, are encouraged to apply.
Benefits of Internship in Japan :
- Round trip tickets.
- Visa support.
- Accommodation on or off-campus.
- In addition, interns will receive support displacement.
- Moreover, research (stipend) – 2,400 JPY per day (taxable)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest
- ID Photo
- A letter of Recommendation
How To Apply
- To apply for the OIST internship programme in Japan, click on the links below.
- The application is completed entirely online. To apply, create an online profile and log in.
- A minimum of one reference letter is necessary, and the referee must submit it on their own.
- You will be contacted after the recommendation letter has been successfully sent, and you may proceed with the application.