German Bundestag Scholarship for Young Africans 2022:Highly motivated graduates from qualifying African nations are invited to apply to participate in the German Bundestag Scholarship Program in Berlin, Germany. The award is intended for recent graduates who are eager to learn about the German parliamentary system and actively contribute to the advancement of fundamental democratic values in their home nations.
Participants in the scholarship programme will take part in a four-week intensive programme where they will learn about the German parliamentary system and decision-making procedures firsthand.
Scholarship Sponsored by: German Bundestag
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Hosted by : German Bundestag
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
German Bundestag Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
The following requirements must be met by applicants in order to be eligible for the German Bundestag Scholarship:
- Citizens of the three participating African nations are required to apply.
- must be younger than 30 when the scholarship first begins.
- A decent university degree and very strong German language skills are required.
- political commitment and political interest.
German Bundestag Scholarship for Young Africans 2022 Benefits
- 500 euro scholarship each month.
- insurance premiums for health, accident, and personal liability.
- travel expenses to and from Berlin.
How To Apply for German Bundestag Scholarship for Young Africans 2022
The German mission in the applicant’s country must receive completed online applications for the German Bundestag Scholarship 2022 through email as PDF files with the file name consisting of the applicant’s surname followed by the applicant’s given name (i.e. surname-first name).
The following scanned documents should be included with the application, which must be provided in German:
- Please attach your passport photo to the first page of the application.
- Fill out an application at bundestag.de/ips afrikanisch.
- evidence of excellent German language proficiency.
- Personal statement of application goals (maximum of two pages).
- a copy of an ID card or passport.
- university degree certificate certified copy.
- English or German letter of recommendation evaluating the applicant’s suitability for the programme from a university professor or employer
Application Deadline: September 30, 2022