IBM Internship for Business Consultant Banking :At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To sell by thinking like a client. To establish marketplaces. To create something new. to work together Not only to get better at anything, but to try something you never believed were possible. Are you ready to take the lead in this new technological era and solve some of the world’s most difficult problems? Let’s chat if that’s the case.
- Country: Germany
- Required Education :Bachelor’s Degree
Your Role and Responsibilities |IBM Internship for Business Consultant Banking
- You implement innovative AI and/or data solutions in agile projects
- You translate business requirements into innovative IT concepts
- You develop solutions for real world business challenges
- You work with modern technologies and different cloud infrastructures
- You work in close collaboration with interdisciplinary and international teams
Internships Benefits |IBM Internship for Business Consultant Banking
- Collaborating on innovative IBM initiatives with colleagues from various IBM brands
- A desk at one of our German corporate offices with remote working options
- As part of IBM, you’ll have access to cutting-edge technology and information.
- Rich training options, on-the-job learning, and a variety of internal exchange and networking forms are all available.
- A pleasant working environment, flexible working hours, and a transparent corporate culture
- Attractive career pathways in a competitive environment provide you with a great opportunity to advance.
- Prototyping, asset factoring, and community development are examples of unique ideas and efforts that can be implemented.
- In a nutshell, a stimulating environment in which to begin your career.