ILO Internship Programme 2022 | International Labour Organization Jobs: The International Internship Program was created by the ILO (International Labour Organization), and it allows young people to become active participants in the global economy. Interns from all around the world will be recruited by the ILO to work on various development initiatives.
One of the most renowned and competitive internships in the world is offered by the International Labour Organization. To be considered for an ILO internship, you must stand out among the thousands of applicants. The kind of experience you acquire during your internship will be determined by the calibre of your application.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: Worldwide
- Host: International Labour Organization (ILO)
- Applications: Online
- Period: 6 Months
- Last Date To Apply: None
Eligibility Criteria for ILO Internship Programme 2022 | International Labour Organization Jobs :
- Be enrolled in the final year of a postgraduate degree programme, such as a master’s or higher degree programme, in a suitable technical area such as mass communications, media relations, journalism, international relations, gender studies, international development, or other applicable fields, or have completed such a programme in the year preceding the application.
- Any experience working in the sectors of communications, labour migration, human trafficking, violence against women, or other related fields would be advantageous. Working knowledge and experience with ILO and/or UN Women affiliates, as well as in the ASEAN area, is a plus.
- Excellent mastery of the English language
- Microsoft Office abilities are exceptional.
- It would be advantageous if you have prior video editing experience.
- Human rights and/or gender equality frameworks are familiar and interesting to you.
- To satisfy programme needs, demonstrates initiative and the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Available to begin working in February/March for a period of three to six months.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) intermediate skills.
- Strong understanding of social media management and campaign building (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and similar applications).
- Writing, editing, and proofreading abilities, as well as organising and attention to detail, are all necessary.
How To Apply:
In Order to find out the Applications Process please Visit the International Labour Organization ILO Internship Programme Website. Click Here to get to their Website.