On this page of toscholarships.com we provide information regarding IMF Jobs Washington DC USA 2022. Applications are invited to International Monetary Fund and looking for candidates to fill the vacant position of Procurement Officer (Risk Management) – CSF. The specifications of this position are outlined below.
- The Corporate Services and Facilities (CSF) Division of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) requires a procurement officer (Risk Management). This position has a set term.
- The Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) Section of the General Services Division, which is in responsibility of detecting, assessing, reporting, and managing risks related to third-party vendors, will hire the selected applicant.
- With the assistance of the Procurement Officer, the Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) Program is implemented across the Fund (Risk Management).
- Prior to the bid process, vendor onboarding, and making sure that the necessary procedures are in place before contract signature or award, the procurement officer (risk management) would review, evaluate, and mitigate procurement risks. When engaging with current and new vendors, lend your knowledge in analysing risks related to operations, the law, reputation, finances, and technology.
- In order to create a strong third-party risk management culture within the Institution, the Procurement Officer (Risk Management), working under the direction of the Section Chief (TPRM), will forge strong working relationships with subject matter experts (SMEs), the Information Technology Department, the Legal Department, the Office of Risk Management, and project managers.
|Details Of IMF Jobs Washington DC USA 2022|
|Hiring Organization||International Monetary Fund|
|Job Location||Washington DC | USA|
|Job Title||Procurement Officer (Risk Management) – CSF|
- By ensuring that the necessary risk assessments are carried out, coordinate the management of third-party risk and due diligence.
- Help new and existing vendors identify, quantify, and communicate operational and third-party risks.
- To ensure knowledge of the risks for the Fund arising from high risk contracts, maintain accurate records of third-party risks and collaborate with ORM and other important stakeholders on periodic reporting.
- Act as a focal point for the Funds insurance programme in close conjunction with the insurance broker by offering subject matter expertise and support for the planned rollout of the integrated procurement and risk solution. Make sure that the claims processing, reporting, and insurance programme renewal are completed on time.
- Determine the risk tier by evaluating vendors.
- Analyze financial statements and perform financial risk assessment for vendors.
- Maintain third-party risk paperwork that is sufficient, relevant, and up to date.
- Create corrective action plans and, where necessary, manage change successfully.
- Control risk and record vendor risk analyses.
- Aid in the formulation of RFPs and the recording of due diligence for business sponsors, project managers, and buyers.
- Educate and train stakeholders about the TPRM program’s requirements and ongoing development of risk assessments, procurement procedures, and other operational operations.
- Work with other departments to comprehend, assist, and/or provide advice on the creation and implementation of measures that reduce risks.
- Support the development of papers for governance, policies, and TPRM processes.
- Carry out more tasks as needed
- Educational development, typically acquired through the completion of an advanced university:
- Degree in risk management, legal, business administration, compliance, audit, finance, economics, legal, procurement/contract management, or a related field of study; or a university degree, or equivalent
- Minimum of six years of relevant professional experience.
- Prior experience in conducting/setting up of third-party risk management processes
- Broader knowledge of risk management areas such as Operational Risk and Enterprise Risk, ideally evidenced through a professional certification
- Familiarity with procurement process, contract negotiation, invoice processing or legal terms review preferred
- Strong understanding of financial risks related to vendors
- Facilitation and conflict management skills that enable effective working relationships and efficient interactions by work groups or teams
- Ability to communicate succinctly and develop communication strategies across multiple stakeholder groups
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently, strong organizational skills
- Relevant risk management certification is a plus
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Job Tenure & Conditions
- This vacancy shall be filled by a 3-year Term appointment by the Fund’s new employment rules that took effect on May 1, 2015.
- A regular staff member who is selected to fill the vacancy will maintain their open-ended status. If the selected candidate is a contractual employee, they will be offered a Term staff appointment.
- Staff members already on a term appointment will continue their current term but may receive an extension provided that their current term appointment has not already been extended
How To Apply
- Interested candidates may apply online through the IMF job Portal the link is mentioned below;
IMF Jobs Washington DC USA 2022IMF Jobs Washington DC USA 2022IMF Jobs Washington DC USA 2022IMF Jobs Washington DC USA 2022IMF Jobs Washington DC USA 2022IMF Jobs Washington DC USA 2022