Italy Government Scholarship 2022 is open for fall 2022-23.It is a chance to study for free in Italy. Students interested in pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree should not pass up this chance. For linguistic competency, Italy does not require an IELTS score. You may provide a certificate of English language competency from your prior institute. Start organising your trip to Italy now to take advantage of this fully-funded opportunity!
Scholarships for overseas students are provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI). This programme is open to students from all around the world. This scholarship is accessible at 61 public institutions, including 30 private and 11 public universities. There are 339 English-language courses available. In Turkey, students can apply for a fully financed Koc University scholarship.
Italy is known for its outstanding research and educational inventiveness. The Italian government provides students with educational and career opportunities. In Italy, education is completely focused on scientific principles and concepts. Students promote research as a means of surfacing fresh ideas and moving forward with progress. Students study in a setting that encourages critical thinking, problem solving, and adaptability. To attract the majority of international students, a wide choice of English-language courses are provided. Thus, education is promoted in Italy.
More Details about Italy Government Scholarship 2022
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: June 9, 2022
Eligibility Criteria Italy Government Scholarship 2022 :
The following are the requirements for the Italy Government Scholarship 2022-23:
- International students who are not presently resident in Italy are eligible to apply.
- Italian citizens residing abroad who satisfy the requirements are eligible to apply.
- By the deadline, applicants for the master’s programme should not be older than 28.
- By the deadline, students applying for the Ph.D. programme should not be older than 30 years old.
- By the deadline, applicants for research projects must be under the age of 40.
- Their bachelor’s degree must be completed in English. Submit a paper stating that the bachelor’s programme was conducted entirely in English.
- Italian is not required for courses taught exclusively in English.
- They must also agree to attend the courses solely on Italian soil.
A fully-funded fellowship in Italy will provide the following incentives to shortlisted applicants:
- Monthly stipend of 900 euros.
- Each university’s policy on enrollment costs and tuition fee exemptions is different.
- Health and medical insurance throughout the length of the scholarship.
- Accident expenditures are covered by medical insurance.
- Depending on the applicant’s course, the host organisation will provide scholarships for three, six, or nine months.