The “Junior Fellowship Program2022” has arrived at Opportunities Circle. The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences is offering a fully financed fellowship. This research scholarship is open to candidates from any nation. This program is hosted by the Mittag-Leffler Institute. Take advantage of this fully financed foreign scholarship. The fellowship program has a six-week duration. Candidates will be provided with housing for six weeks. Furthermore, the host will cover all travel costs for the length of the program.
This initiative strives to bring together people who share similar interests. The research projects in Europe will be relevant to the fellowship. With the help of a fully-funded chance, you may broaden your knowledge. This is your opportunity to do research under the supervision of Swedish experts. Explore Sweden’s natural beauty while working on your project. Participate in related activities to expand your network.
Here are more details about the Junior Fellowship Program
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: August 1, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
To apply for the junior fellowship programme, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates from any country are eligible.
- They’re probably working on a research project.
- Furthermore, the research project must fit within the program’s relevant field.
- The candidate might be a recent graduate.
- Furthermore, the applicant may be a recent Ph.D. Graduate. The Ph.D. degree must be acquired within five years of the date of application.
Fellows will be eligible for the following benefits:
- The host will offer to lodge (six weeks).
- Monthly payment.
- The host will pay for your travel expenses.
- Application form.
- Updated CV.
- Cover letter.
- List of published papers/preprints.
- Two letters of recommendation.
How to Apply
- The application is completed online.
- Complete all of the essential fields.
- Make certain that the information you enter is correct.
- Your supporting materials must also be in PDF format.
- Send your recommendation letters to Institute Mittag-Leffler before the deadline.
- The deadline for the Swedish Junior Fellowship Program is August 1, 2022.