Kadir Has University Scholarship in Turkey 2022 is open for students to apply now. In Turkiye, apply for the Kadir Has University Scholarship. International students are encouraged to apply for partial and full scholarships at Kadir Has University. This fellowship is open to students of any nationality. Scholarships are available in Turkey for students pursuing undergraduate degrees. International students are eligible for tuition fee waivers of 25 percent, 50 percent, 75 percent, and 100 percent.
There are currently 650,000 international students in Turkey. With a literacy rate of 94 percent, it is the world’s fastest growing country. The Turkish government runs over 200 universities, which means that their scholarships are government-funded.
Kadir Has University is located in Istanbul, Turkey’s capital. Because Turkey provides free basic and secondary education, the country is currently focusing on providing free higher education through fully-funded scholarships. Students at Kadir Has University can also apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship and participate in a variety of exchange programmes.
Kadir has provided students from all over the world with several opportunities to collaborate with other colleges. Its campuses are large and vibrant, including cafeterias, laboratories, hostels, libraries, and sports facilities.
Here are more details about the Kadir Has University Scholarship in Turkey 2022
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering
- B.Sc. in Bioinformatics and Genetics
- B.A. in Political Science and Public Administration
- B.Sc. in Electrical – Electronics Engineering
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering
- B.Sc. in Information Technologies
- B.Sc. in Management Information Systems
- B.Sc. in Energy Systems Engineering
- B.A. in Advertising
- B.Sc. in Communication Design
- B.A. in New Media
- B.A. in Public Relations and Information
- B.A in Radio, Television and Cinema
- B.Sc. in Architecture
- B.Sc. in Graphic Design
- Faculty of Art and Design
- B.Sc. in Industrial Design
- B.A. in American Culture and Literature
- B.Sc. in Interior Architecture and Environmental Design
- B.A. in Economics
- B.A. in Business Administration
- B.A. in International Trade and Finance
- B.A. in International Relations
- B.Sc. in Psycholog
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Turkey 2022
- International students in their senior year of high school or in their final year of high school are eligible.
- This chance is available to Turkish citizens.
- Additionally, nationals of any other country who have earned Turkish or TRNC citizenship are eligible.
- Turkish or TRNC nationals who have finished their last three years of high school abroad are eligible.
- Students who attended middle school in a country other than Turkey or the TRNC and are Turkish or TRNC nationals are eligible. Those who have completed high school in another country are also eligible to apply.
- Students who have completed high school in TRNC are eligible to apply.
- Those with GCE A/L results are eligible to apply.
Benefits of Kadir Has University Scholarship in Turkey 2022
- Undergraduate students are eligible for a scholarship that covers 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% of their tuition fees.
- There is no need to submit a separate scholarship application; eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- The pupils are chosen based on their academic performance and merit. As a result, no discrimination is possible.
- Furthermore, students can apply for a full scholarship.
- Scholarship renewal will be available to students who maintain a minimum GPA of 1.8.
- Studying in Turkey is a fantastic opportunity.
- Copy of passport.
- Updated CV/resume.
- Two reference letters.
- Statement of interest/purpose.
- Academic transcripts of all courses.
- Turkish proficiency certificate/test result.
- English proficiency certificate/test results.
- Undergraduate degree certificate or graduate diploma.
- In case of not having a passport at the time of application, the student can submit a copy of a national ID card.