The Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022 is now accepting applications. The Malaysian Government Scholarship (MIS) provides international students with the chance to study at masters and PhD programs at Malaysian university masters and PhD programs at Malaysian universities. After two years, Malaysia has finally opened this scholarship. The good news is that no IELTS/TOEFL is required. The Malaysian government will cover all of the participants’ expenses. The scholarship will be accessible at public universities in Malaysia.
Malaysian universities and higher education institutions can benefit from benefit Malaysian hospitality and a world-class higher education experience. The scholarship is for postgraduate studies (Masters/Ph.D.) in any academic discipline in Malaysia. Participants should be no older than 45 years old.
Without IELTS, you can study in Malaysia. Many scholarships have been announced in Malaysia in recent days. More than 34,500 people from 144 developing nations have benefited from the program. Malaysia is quickly gaining popularity among overseas students. Below is a list of universities and more information about the Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022.
Available Fields & Majors For Malaysia Scholarship
Almost all academic fields are available Under MIS Scholarship in Malaysia for Masters & Ph.D. From the Government of Malaysia Scholarship.
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health does not include nursing, medicine, or clinical pharmacy.
List of Universities to Study Under Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
Age Criteria of Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022
- For Masters: Up to 40 Years
- For Ph.D.: Up to 45 Years
- Master’s and PhD Candidates must be under the age of 40 and 45, respectively.
- A written proposal of at least 1,000 words in length relevant to the topic of study.
- Applicants with degrees in English as a medium of instruction may also be admitted (evidence is a prerequisite).
- This scholarship will provide tuition assistance as well as a monthly stipend.
- A monthly living allowance of RM 1,500.00 will be provided.
- Successful applicants are expected to book their own flights to Malaysia (non-financial provisions). The Malaysian government will not cover your travel expenditures.
- All applicants should thoroughly research the projected living costs in Malaysia.
The last date to apply for the Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022 is 16th June 2022