ToScholarships is here with AMEXT APU Japanese Government Scholarship 2022 -2023. The Japanese Government international scholarships 2022 – 23, The Japanese fully funded scholarships for students 2022-2023 are available for both master’s and doctoral degrees. Studying at one of the best international private universities in Japan is a fantastic opportunity for international students. A fully funded scholarship will minimize the financial strain on the student by paying the complete tuition, a monthly stipend, and travel costs. Asia Pacific University in Japan recommends applicants for the MEXT Japanese government scholarship.
After passing the screening procedure, brilliant and excellent students will be a part of this program. The MEXT scholarship seeks to improve global competitiveness and encourage student interchange. All programs offered by Asia Pacific University are eligible for the grant. Before the deadline, take advantage of this scholarship chance to earn a degree from the respected University of Japan. The article below provides further details.
APU is the abbreviation for the private institution in Malaysia known as the Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation. It was established in 1993 as the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT), and in 2004 it changed its name to Asia Pacific University College of Technology and Innovation after obtaining university college status (UCTI). More than 40,000 graduates have been created through APIIT with Staffordshire University’s help. Ekuiti Nasional Berhad is the owner of 51% of its shares.
More Details about MEXT APU Japanese Government Scholarship 2022
- Location : Japan
- Financial Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline : November 16, 2022
- intend to study in Japan after moving there
- being a citizen of a MEXT-designated nation
- birthdate of April 2, 1988 or later
- have a minimum GPA of 2.30 on a scale of 3.00 from their most recent university.
- 100 percent of the tuition and fees for entry (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- Monthly living expenditures of 144,000 JPY (amount subject to change)
- At the start and completion of the program, flight travel between the home nation and APU will be in economy class.
- APU applications must be sent before November 16, 2022. (for September 2023 Enrollment). No enrollment available for April. There is no need for additional paperwork to be considered for this scholarship.
- APU evaluates application materials and chooses exceptional individuals to suggest to MEXT.
- With the final APU application results, candidates chosen to be recommended for this scholarship are contacted.
- Selected candidates finish and provide further MEXT application materials to APU.
- MEXT makes the ultimate scholarship grant decisions.
scholarships for Sri Lankan students in japan, undergraduate scholarships for sri lankan students ,scholarships for international students