Miller Center Entrepreneurs Accelerator Program: Entrepreneurs and startups are invited to enrol in the Entrepreneurs Accelerator program. The Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurs hosts this startup accelerator program. It is a well-known accelerated program around the world. This event will be mentored by over 300 executives who will assist you in growing your business. This six-month entrepreneur program will provide concentrated and specialized coaching.
Participate in the accelerator event to prepare the way for your future success. Businesses can take advantage of the program’s investment options. Receive personalized mentoring and investment opportunities. This program will include senior leaders from firms such as Apple, Google, and Intel. Santa Clara University undergraduate and graduate students are volunteering during the event. They’ll be there to help during the event.
- Impact model.
- Business model.
- Marketing and Sales.
- Growth plan and financial forecast.
- Scalable operations.
- Fundraising strategy and plan.
Here are more details about the Entrepreneurs Accelerator Program
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: June 30, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Miller Center Entrepreneurs Accelerator Program :
The following are the requirements for the Miller Center Entrepreneur Accelerator Program:
- The applicant must be a senior executive. (Executive director, CEO, etc.)
- Be able to communicate well in English.
- Ascertain that you have a stable and reliable internet connection.
- You must also devote four to six hours per week.
- Last but not least, the candidate must be available for the full event.
- The company must meet the following requirements:
- Your company must be dedicated to making a good difference in the lives of the underprivileged.
- One or more of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals must be prioritised by businesses or startups.
- Women’s economic empowerment and climate resilience must be supported by businesses and startups. It could also be a combination of the two.
- In addition, the company or organisation must have been in operation for at least a year.
- Customer service or product delivery is required.
- In a year, the company must have made at least 20,000 dollars. And it’s possible that it won’t be wholly reliant on grants, investments, or contributions.
- The organisation should have three full-time paid staff.
- Finally, it should have a cash runway of at least three months.
Benefits of Miller Center Entrepreneurs Accelerator Program:
- Over 300 executive mentors are available to help you.
- Work with entrepreneurs, startup founders, and senior executives from businesses like Apple, Google, Intel, PayPal, and others.
- Mentorship and leadership coaching are provided on a one-on-one basis.
- 180 hours of mentorship sessions will be tailored to your company’s specific needs.
- Investors will help you get funding.
- Peer-to-peer leadership coaching will be available at Miller’s centre.
- During the event, Santa Clara University’s undergraduate and graduate students will provide assistance.
How To Apply
- On a rolling basis, applications are assessed.
- For the event, you must apply online.
- In the second week of June, applications will open.
- The sooner you submit your application, the better your chances of being considered for a shortlist.