The Minerva Scholarships Fund in Netherlands 2023 has provided Leiden University students of all disciplines with scholarships for study and research projects. The MSF also strives to support exceptional student projects overseas
Deadline : 15 December and 15 April
Degree: Bachelor, Master
Countries: All countries
Scholarship type: Internship, Study, Research
Eligibility requirements of Minerva Scholarships Fund in Netherlands 2023
- You are registered as a Bachelor’s or Master’s student at Leiden University.
- You do not need to be a member of L.S.V. Minerva.
- The application pertains to an exception or prestigious study or research project in the Netherlands or abroad.
- The project falls into one of the following categories: internship, study or research. PhD tracks and complete Master’s programmes are not eligible.
- Between €900 and €2000
- The following expenses can be subsidised: research costs; international travel and living costs.
Application process of Minerva Scholarships Fund in Netherlands 2023
- Download an application form from www.minervascholarshipfund.com.
- Complete the form.
- Check you have all the required documents.
- Submit your complete application dossier to the address provided, before the deadline.
The Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation is a registered charity (ANBI) in terms of Dutch income tax laws. Donations to the foundation are tax deductible. Donations must meet certain criteria to qualify for ANBI status.
The Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation aims to provide scholarships for study and research projects within various fields of study. In particular, the MSF strives to fund exceptional and exclusive student projects, both in the Netherlands and abroad. The Minerva Scholarship Fund is an initiative of the Leiden Minerva Student Association.