NATO Internship Program 2022 – Full Funded is open for candidates to apply now. NATO promotes democratic ideals by allowing members to communicate and work on military and security issues in order to solve difficulties, build trust, and prevent confrontation in the long run. It is also dedicated to nonviolent dispute resolution. If diplomatic efforts fail, it possesses the military capability to execute crisis management operations. These are carried out under a United Nations mandate, either alone or in collaboration with other nations and international organisations.
There is one request for applications each year in the spring, with two start dates: September and March the following year. Internships often last between 6 and 8 months.
NATO Internship Program 2022 Objectives
- To offer the Organization with access to the most up-to-date theoretical and technical information, as well as extra staff resources, that the intern may put to use through practical work assignments.
- Allow interns to learn from NATO members in order to obtain a better knowledge and balanced view of the organisation.
- It will contribute to the creation of a more diverse workforce.
- Increase NATO awareness among Alliance nations as well.
More details about NATO Internship Program 2022
Deadline is November 25, 2022
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria of NATO Internship Program 2022:
The following are the requirements for the NATO internship programme in 2022:
- For insurance purposes, you must be over the age of 21 at the time of the internship.
- Citizens of a NATO member nation are required.
- The applicant must have started their third year or higher degree within the last year.
- Knowledge of one of NATO’s official languages, such as English or French, is required.
- Throughout their stay, interns must have health insurance and complete all appropriate documents with Belgian authorities.
- Furthermore, all interns must get a security clearance from their home country’s authorities before to working at NATO.
The benefits of the NATO Internship Program 2022 are listed below.
- Interns will be paid on a monthly basis.
- The stipend is exempt from taxation.
- Interns will receive significant experience from within an international company while also improving their resume.
- Interns will be reimbursed up to 1,200 Euros in travel expenses depending on a roundtrip economy ticket.
- Interns are also entitled to 2.5 working days of leave (including sick leave) for each month of service completed after three months.