Everyone want to study without taking the IELTS exam. Qatar Scholarships for International Students Without IELTS are a wonderful alternative for students interested in pursuing undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degrees. One of the most important decisions you will ever make is where to study for a degree in Qatar. Every year, Qatar awards some of the largest scholarships to overseas students. Scholarship applications are free of charge at Qatari universities.
Because the Qatar Scholarships include all academic subjects and majors for Bachelors, Masters, and PhD degrees, students have a free choice of majors. You are not need to take IELTS. Qatar does not have an English-speaking population.
A motivation letter, often known as a cover letter, is required for every scholarship application. Because his letter is the most crucial component of the application, you can get a scholarship with it. The Best Motivation Letter for Scholarship Application guidelines have been provided (2022). More than 20,000 international students from various parts of the world study in Qatar. Below is a list of Qatar Scholarships that do not need IELTS.
More Details About Qatar Scholarships for International Students Without IELTS
- Scholarship Country: Qatar
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Universities in Qatar offering Scholarships Without IELTS
There are 4 Famous Universities in Qatar where you can Study Full Degree Programs without Submitting IELTS Scores. The List of the Universities in Qatar Without IELTS is given below.
- Hammad Bin Khalifa University
- Qatar University (National University of Qatar)
- Doha Institute For Graduate Studies
- University Foundation College
How To Apply
- Qatari universities do not require IELTS certification credentials. Proof of English language proficiency, on the other hand, is a necessity.
- Only study what you need to submit the English Language Proficiency Certificate. You must inform them that your previous degree programme was conducted in English.
- This English Language Proficiency Certificate can be obtained from your previous university.