Regional Office Scholarship Africa |Bath Spa University is working with its regional office in Kenya to support its work across Africa.
The following scholarships are available to support undergraduate and postgraduate applicants from across the African continent:
- £3,000 off tuition fees for your first year of study (three available)
High academic excellence and commitment to creativity, culture and enterprise in Africa.
How to apply
Once you have received an offer letter to your chosen programme of study, submit the International Scholarships application form
Midnight (BST) on 5 June 2022.
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, you must be an applicant and have accepted your offer.
How applications are judged
The applications are reviewed by the University Committee.
Find out more about how to apply for an international scholarship and access the application form.
How to fill out the application form
- Please complete all the details, including your name, contact details, student number and qualifications. Applications with missing details will be automatically rejected.
- If you’re awaiting your final results, you’re still able to apply. Please state ‘pending results’ in the qualification section. You must submit your results when they’re available.
- The scholarship essay question is very important. To answer this question you should include details that cover all the criteria:
- Academic achievement / results
- Involvement in activities at your previous university, community work and your contribution to society
- Charity / volunteer work you’ve done
- Information on your future aspirations
- Examples on how you’ll contribute to the social and economic development of your country.
- You should also give examples on how you intend to become involved in university life at Bath Spa.