Sakura Science Exchange Program in Japan 2023:The Opportunity Circle has arrived with an exchange program. The Sakura Scientific Exchange Program invites young people to apply for one of Japan’s top science and technology exchange programs. Young and invigorating brains are encouraged to apply. The exchange program is only going to last a few weeks. The international exchange program has been organized in collaboration with foreign and Japanese organizations.
The Sakura program focuses on talent and human resources development. Intellectual groups from all around the world are welcome to apply. It has fostered collaboration and contact among Japanese and foreign educational institutions. Exchange programs for overseas students that are fully sponsored boost Japan’s links with other countries. As a result, scientific and technological innovation is accelerating.
Any entity can submit an application. Individual applications will not be considered. During a particular time period, your submissions will be forwarded to Japanese Science and Technology. Students in high school, technical school, university undergraduate and graduate students, and even postdoctoral researchers under the age of 40 are eligible to apply.
Don’t worry; JST will pay the majority of your travel and lodging expenditures, including foreign airline, transportation, housing and meal fees, entry fees to science museums and cultural institutions, and prices for crucial activities. If the host organization is a private firm, funding may differ. Apply for the international exchange program in Japan as soon as possible and share it with your friends.
More Details of Sakura Science Exchange Program in Japan 2023
- Natural sciences
- Social sciences
The deadline is November 4, 2022
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- The following are the eligibility requirements for the Sakura Science Exchange Program in Japan:
- All nations and regions are welcome to apply to the Sakura program.
- Individual applications will not be accepted.
- High school students, technical college students, university students, graduates, and postdoctoral scholars are all eligible to apply.
- Additionally, faculty members are able to apply.
- The applicant must be employed at a public institute in the field of science and technology. At the time of application, they must be under the age of 40.
- The Sakura Exchange Program must be the applicant’s first visit to Japan.
- Furthermore, if the applicant was a member of the organization when they applied, but is no longer a member when the program begins, they are disqualified.
- Sakura Host organizations might include universities, technical colleges, high schools, research institutions, development corporations, autonomous administrative agencies, private firms, local businesses, and corporations.
Benefits of Sakura Science Exchange Program in Japan 2023
The Sakura Science Exchange Program will provide the following advantages:
- JST will pay for your airfare.
- In Japan, there is public transportation and lodging with free meals.
- Admission costs for science museums and cultural centers are included.
- Furthermore, an additional allowance for undertaking related events.
- If the host organization is a private firm, it may just fund airfare.
- Each charge, however, has an upper maximum specified.
- International talent is being recognized.
Exchange program calendar:
- Acceptance of applications begins on May 17, 2022.
- The deadline is August 31, 2022.
- The results of the third round will be announced in mid-October.
- The program will begin at the end of November. It will come to an end on March 15, 2023.
- Applications will be accepted beginning September 1, 2022.
- The deadline is November 4, 2022.
- The results will be announced in the middle of December.
- The program plan will go into effect by the end of January 2023.
- The fourth phase will conclude on March 15, 2023.
How To Apply
- Online applications are now available.
- The applications will be chosen by the Japanese host organization.
- Applicants for the invitation program must provide a precaution statement. Their applications will be denied until they get this notification.
- The warning message is essential. This declaration is not required for Chinese candidates.
- The strategy should be in line with the mission of the host organization.
- The group recommended for the program should be made up of active young people who share the same goals as the plan.
- The aim of the strategy should be reflected in the substance of the exchange.
- Experience that is current and relevant is desirable.