SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT| DEVELOPING FUTURES SCHOLARSHIPS 2022 are open for UK students and International students
Our Developing Futures programme is more than just a scholarship; it also includes the opportunity to obtain vital career-enhancing skills in addition to financial support for an academic year. Scholarship recipients will have the opportunity to collaborate with the Recruitment and Marketing teams on a variety of events, including Open Days, as well as the Student Information Office.
We encourage participants to join a group or serve as a course representative for their degree programme in addition to their academics. We believe the abilities you gain from participating in these activities will set you apart from your peers.
Accounting and Finance subjects:
- MSc Finance and Big Data Analytics,
- MSc Financial Analytics,
- MSc Financial Technology (FinTech)
- MSc International Accounting and Finance,
- MSc International Banking and Finance,
- MSc International Finance,
- MScInternational Financial Management,
- MFin International Financial Management,
- MSc Investment Management,
- MSc Strategic Accounting.
- Business Administration, MBA
- Human Resource Management,MSc
- Management, MSc
- Management (Artificial Intelligence), MSc
- Management (Business Analytics),MSc
- Management (Digital Business), MSc
- Management (Enterprise and Innovation), MSc
- Management (Finance), MSc
- Management (Human Resource Management), MSc
- Management (International Management), MSc
- Management (Marketing), MSc
- Management (Operations and Supply Management), MSc
- Management (Software Technology), MSc
- Management (Sport), MSc
- Management (Sustainable Business), MSc
Strategic Marketing, MSc
International Tourism Management, MSc
To apply, you must have a full-time offer to attend the School of Management in September 2022. If you defer enrollment, scholarships will be deducted from your tuition fees and cannot be transferred to another intake.
Following ffactors will be considered:
- Academic competence
- Financial need
- Passion and future plans
- Ability and plans to contribute back to the School and University
Students of any nationality are encouraged to apply.
- Each scholarship is worth £3,000.
- Scholarships will be deducted from tuition fees.
How to Apply:
To apply, please complete and return the Developing Futures Scholarship application form 2022 to
- International Students: 27 May 2022
- UK Students: 1st July 2022
For mmore information:
For further queries or information please email at: