SNU Scholarship 2023 | Seoul National University Scholarships in South Korea: Application for the Spring 2023 intake is now open at Seoul National University in South Korea. In South Korea, submit an application for the SNU Scholarship 2023. For undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programmes, the SNU provides fully funded scholarships. The best scholarship for international students in South Korea is offered by SNU. You only have ten days to submit your scholarship application for foreign students at Seoul National University. IELTS and TOEFL are not necessary for the SNU Global Scholarship.
Application for admission to Seoul University has a very short window. SNU is ranked first in Korea and as the 37th best university in the world. To help you understand the SNU South Korea Scholarship application process, we have also attached the 2023 International Admissions Guide Video. The 2023 Seoul National University Scholarships are available to students from all over the world. No one is denied entry into the country of South Korea.
Students in the medical field may also apply for the SNU Scholarship. The Next Top Study Destination is South Korea. Without IELTS, applicants can still study in Korea. All costs will be covered by the university. Below are all of the details for the Fully Funded SNU Scholarship 2023 | Seoul National University.
Details About SNU Scholarship 2023
- Country: South Korea
- University: Seoul National University
- Course Level: Bachelor, Masters/MPhil, and Ph.D. MS leading to Ph.D
- Deadline: 7th July 2022 (For Undergraduate), 13th July 2022 (Graduates)
SNU Scholarship Benefits
How many students inquire about SNU’s full scholarship? to inform you that yes. Fully funded scholarships are offered by SNU. All expenses for international students attending Seoul National University will be covered by their scholarships.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered
- Covered Living Expenses
- Airfare: One Economy Round Trip
- Korean Language Training Fee: For One Year
- Medical Insurance, Research Fund, Thesis Printing Fees, Settlement and Returning Expenses.
Number of Seoul National University Scholarships in South Korea
330 scholarships are available from Seoul National University. There are a lot of scholarships available to study in South Korea.
Available Fields of Study at Seoul University
Each and Every Field is available and offered by Seoul University.
- Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Business Administration
- Agriculture, and Life Sciences
- Human Ecology
- Public Administration
- Environmental Studies
- International Studies
- Medical Sciences
If you submit a letter from your university stating that English was the primary language of instruction (or an English Proficiency Certificate issued by your parent university), NO IELTS or TOEFL is necessary. This is a good opportunity for people with low GPAs.
- All foreign students studying abroad.
- The applicant has acquired a comparable degree of education, and neither he nor she, nor any of his or her parents, are Korean nationals.
- If applying for an undergraduate degree, the applicant must have finished their secondary education.
- Master’s/Combined Master’s and Doctoral: A bachelor’s degree or higher is required for the applicant.
- Doctoral: A master’s degree or higher is required of the applicant.
- Language proficiency evidence.
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two letters of recommendation, each from a different endorser
- Official Bachelor’s Degree Graduation Certificate and Transcript
- Official master’s degree transcripts and certificates of graduation (applicable to candidates for doctoral degrees)
- the applicant’s passport photocopy
- The applicant’s nationality may also be attested to by another official document.
- copies of the passports of both parents
- Other official document stating the nationality of both parents.
- Other Official Document showing the Applicant’s Parent-Child Relationship with His/Her Parents.
The deadline to submit an application for the Seoul National University South Korea Scholarship for the Spring of 2023 is July 7 (for undergraduates) or July 13 (for graduate students) (Graduates)