Google offers Software Engineer Internships In Google who want to work on cutting-edge technologies. You’ll get hands-on experience developing real products and services. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about many different aspects of technology, including search, advertising, social networking, mobile apps, cloud computing, and much more.
Google winter internships will run for 22–24 weeks beginning in January 2023.
Students who are enrolled in their last year of a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or dual degree program in computer science or a related discipline and plan to graduate in 2023 are eligible for this internship.
More Details about Software Engineer Internships In Google
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India; Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Internship Duration: 22- 24 weeks
Internship Starts from: January 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Software Engineer Internships In Google
- presently enrolled in a program leading to an Associate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree, as well as post-secondary education or training, with a focus on software development or another technical sector.
- software development expertise.
- accumulated knowledge of data structures or algorithms from both inside and outside of work or education (including open source hobby coding).
- Knowledge of designing web applications, Unix/Linux environments, mobile applications, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, large software systems, or security software.
- Outside of the academic year, able to work full-time for a minimum of six months.
- fluency in writing and speaking English.
Job Responsibilities |Software Engineer Internships In Google
- Work with teammates, managers, and other teams to build and support a creative and effective team.
- Create scripts to automate commonplace tasks.
- Use information analysis and results evaluation to select the best course of action for difficulties.
- Use the information you’ve learned in computer science classes to solve real-world issues.
How To Apply for Software Engineer Internships In Google
You will apply on google website link given below.
An updated CV or résumé and a current unofficial or official transcript in English are required to begin the application process. To apply, click the “Apply” button on this page and fill out the relevant areas with the necessary information (PDFs are preferred):
- Attach a current CV or resume to the area marked “Resume.” Make sure any knowledge of coding languages is noted on the resume.
- Fill out the fields in the “Higher education” section appropriately, and under “Degree status,” choose “Now attending.” Next, post a recent or current English unofficial or official transcript.