Staffordshire University SMART Scholarship For International Students 2022-2023is open for international students.
The SMART scholarship represents a £2000 discount that will be applied to the first year of your tuition fees. The scholarship is awarded as part of the admissions process and is based on your application to study; there is no separate form to complete. Successful applicants will be notified in their offer letter.
Staffordshire University SMART Scholarship For International Students 2022-2023 is open for student of Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
To be eligible for the Staffordshire University SMART Scholarship For International Students 2022-2023, you must:
- Be an international tuition fee-paying student.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught course at Staffordshire University (Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, and London campuses only). This excludes undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Nursing, Paramedic Science, Operating Department Practice, Social Work, Midwifery, blended and distance learning courses.
You won’t be eligible for Staffordshire University SMART Scholarship For International Students 2022-2023 if you:
- Are receiving full or partial funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- Are applying to study a Staffordshire University course at a partner institution
- Are receiving any other Staffordshire University scholarship or discount. If you are eligible for another Staffordshire University scholarship or discount, the discount which holds the greatest value will be applied
- Are applying to join a Postgraduate Research course
- The scholarship applies at the start of your studies at the University and will be deducted from tuition fees.
- Scholarships are applied as a fee discount and will be demonstrated on your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
- Only applicable to students joining in September 2022 or January 2023 and cannot be redeemed if offer is deferred to a later intake