Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships 2022 – 23 are open to apply. Scholarships are provided by the Northern Territory (NT) Government and education providers to talented international students to study in Australia’s Northern Territory.
The Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships are available from the following educational institutions:
Higher education scholarship
Vocational education and training scholarship
- Alana Kaye College
- Australian Institute of Electro Technology
- International House Darwin
- Darwin City College.
Funding : Partial Funding
University: Australian Universities
Education: Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Graduate
Subjects: All Subjects
Application deadlines for Charles Darwin University are as follows:
Higher education scholarships:
- offshore applications: 31 July 2022
- onshore applications: 7 August 2022.
Vocational education and training scholarships:
- offshore applications: 26 June 2022
- onshore applications: 3 July 2022.
Applications are open throughout the year for all other education and training providers participating in the scholarship program.
Benefits of Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships 2022
The scholarships are valued at:
- higher education: $12 000
- vocational education and training: $7500.
The scholarship amount is for your first semester or year of tuition fees with your education and training provider.
Eligibility Criteria of Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships 2022
- fulfil the academic and English entry requirements of the NT education or training provider
- be considering relocating to the Territory from another state or country
- not be studying in the Northern Territory or with an NT education provider
- hold no other awards
- have sent your NT education provider a completed scholarship application form, and
- not be an Australian citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or a New Zealand citizen.
How to Apply
Fill in the application form and submit it to the education provider that you have received an offer of admission from.