2022-23 The King’s College London Scholarships for International Students are now open. For qualifying students pursuing postgraduate degrees, scholarships ranging from £11,040 (home tuition) to £25,060 (international fee) are available.
King’s College London Scholarships Details:
Scholarships granted by the School of Global Affairs and its component departments are among the financial aid options available at King College University London.
The Global Leadership and Peacebuilding Scholarship investigates the mutually reinforcing relationships that exist between global leadership, peace, and society, particularly in developing countries.
You will learn about the tremendous importance of global leadership processes and results in peacebuilding efforts in the poor world, as well as the implications they have on society, through this blended learning programme, which includes both face-to-face and online sessions.
You must meet the following requirements to be considered for the King College University Scholarship:
- Based on the qualities of prior academic activities, identify as a top student.
- be able to show that your verbal and written command of the English language is sufficient for the programmes for which you have applied.
- International Students are welcome.
King’s College London Scholarships Duration and Reward
- Social Medicine and Global Health Scholarships for Postgraduate Students
- For full-time enrollment into their relevant degree in 2022/23, the Department of Global Health & Social Medicine is awarding one master’s grant of up to £11,040 (Home costs).
- International students are eligible for Newsweek Global Leadership MSc Scholarships.
- For full-time international students entering the Global Leadership and Peacebuilding MSc in 2022/23, the African Leadership Centre is offering two master’s awards worth up to £24,660 (international fees), plus the additional £400 cost of the Leadership Weekend Workshop, which is a mandatory component of the programme. Stipends will be provided to successful candidates to cover their living expenses in the United Kingdom.
- International Richemont Scholarship
- This scholarship is worth up to £11,040 (Home fees) and covers one student’s full-time enrollment into the Global Leadership and Peacebuilding MSc in 2022/23, as well as the £400 cost of the Leadership Weekend Workshop, which is a required component of the programme.
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Global Leadership and Peacebuilding
- The African Leadership Centre is giving one master’s award for up to £11,040 (Home fees) for full-time enrollment into the Global Leadership and Peacebuilding Msc in 2022/23, plus the £400 cost of the Leadership Weekend Workshop, which is a required component of the programme.
Required Documents for 2022 King’s College London Scholarships for International Students
Candidates must be prepared to submit the following documents in order to apply:
- copies of your previous academic transcripts (with official English translations if not originally in English)
How To Apply for King’s College London Scholarships
- Look through the postgraduate courses available in your field of interest.
- After you’ve found a course using our course search, check the admission requirements to see whether you meet the minimum requirements to be considered (including English language and International requirements if relevant). Details on special application methods or essential documents for your course may also be found on the individual homepage for your course.
- Consider if you have enough money to pay both tuition and living expenses. Details may be found on your course’s particular homepage.
- To apply, you must first register with our online application system, “King’s Apply,” where you will be able to submit your application.