For the year 2022, the Tesla Internship Program is now accepting applications. It is a fully-funded paid internship programme in which participants will have the opportunity to gain international exposure with Elon Musk’s company, which is well-known across the world. The internship opportunity is not restricted to a specific region; rather, it is open to people from all over the world, including Canada, Europe, the United States, and many parts of Asia. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime chance for students in undergraduate, graduate, and other advanced education programmes.
Regarding the funding part, the internship is a great opportunity and highly beneficial because it will cover the accommodation costs; interns will get a stipend and also receive relocation support in some cases. The duration of the Tesla internship program is 3 to 12 months.
Tesla is an employer company that considers all qualified candidates regardless of gender, colour, religion, age and national origin. Tesla is a company that was established in 2003 by a group of engineers, manufacturing electric vehicles that do not need gasoline or other types of fuel.
Interns will have the opportunity to work in one of the best tech companies, gain hands-on experience and learn through ongoing training. Interns will have the opportunity to work in one of the best tech companies, gain hands-on experience and learn through ongoing training. There is no limit to how often you apply; if you are rejected, this time, upgrade your skills and academic record and apply again.
Details about Tesla Internship Program
Here are the eligibility criteria to apply for the Tesla internship program.
- Students from all over the world are welcome to apply.
- Accommodation will also be available for interns.
- A resettlement grant will be issued (in some cases).
- Graduates are encouraged to apply for full-time positions.
- Mandatory to be registered for an undergraduate or graduate program.
The Tesla internship program will provide the following benefits:
- Interns will receive compensation.
- Tesla provides a relocation allowance for interns.
- Housing accommodation is offered in some cases.
- The chance to work on projects that reflect the goals/aims of the renowned company.
- The opportunity to do some hands-on work to learn better and enter the practical fields.
- Interns will be matched with the departments of their interests and projects best suited to their experience.
- It will be an opportunity to work with the current employees where interns can learn from the best professionals.