The King Abdulaziz Scholarship 2022-23 | Fully Funded is offered to students from outside the Kingdom based on the Kingdom’s relations with other countries linked through Islamic, Arab, fraternal and cultural grounds.
KAU says it has seen both quantitative and qualitative progress in enrollment and diversity of academic programs in social and natural sciences – including Marine Sciences, Meteorology, Earth Sciences, Nuclear Engineering, Mining, Medical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering.
The university’s mission is “The advancement of society through pioneering research and encouraging academic and scientific excellence.”
Students can choose to undertake both undergraduate and postgraduate programs at King Abdulaziz University.
The King Abdulaziz Scholarship 2022-23 Details
Country: Saudi Arabia
Scholarship: The King Abdulaziz Scholarship 2022-23
Course Level: Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree, Doctoral Degree Program
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: It is open All Year
The King Abdulaziz Scholarship 2022-23 Terms and conditions
- 1.The student must be of good conduct and behavior.
- 2.The student must pledge to abide by the rules and regulation of university.
- 3.The student must be medically fit.
- 4.Must hold higher secondary school certificate or its equivalent from inside or outside the Kingdom.
- 5.Must be committed to full time study (for those students attending morning session).
- 6.Should not exceed three years from the date of receiving the higher secondary school certificate.
- 7.The age for undergraduates should not be less than 17 years or more than 25 years.
- 8.The student should not be dismissed from any one of the universities for any reason.
- 9.The student must not receive scholarship from other universities in the Kingdom.
- 10.Female students must be accompanied by a male guardian (Mahram) who should be either on scholarship or a resident of Kingdom holding a valid residence permit (Iqama).
- 11.Good command of written and spoken arabic is a pre condition for joining the BA programme
How To Apply for The King Abdulaziz Scholarship 2022-23
- 1.The student must apply through the university website (Scholarship Gateway) or through the Embassy / Consulate of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in their respective countries.
- 2.The student information is verified for its accuracy.
- 3.The information is submitted to the Ministry for approval and acceptance.
- 4.The student will be notified to visit Embassy of Kingdom for attestation of documents.
- 5.The visa is issued to the student in order to complete the necessary formalities for travel to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Benefits of The King Abdulaziz Scholarship 2022-23:
- 1.The student enjoys all benefits that are provided to university students like sports activities, university trips and socio-cultural activities.
- 2.Offer subsidized meals.
- 3.Suitable accommodation and appropriate scientific, social, cultural care and guidance.
- 4.Two way ticket for student only at the end of each academic year as per the rules.
- 5.Monthly stipend.
- 6.Two month stipend upon arrival as preparation allowance.
- 7.Distinction allowance for outstanding students.
- 8.Three month stipend as graduation allowance for shipment of books.
- 9.Avail university sport facilities.
- 10.Health care facilities for the student.
Genera Rules of The King Abdulaziz Scholarship 2022-23:
- 1.The existing regulations in the Kingdom denounce extremism and terrorism in all its forms and manifestations.
- 2. The residency law of Kingdom applies to scholarship student and therefore must adhere to it.
- 3. The students will be under university sponsorship during scholarship and the university is responsible for them throughout their stay.
- 4. The student can apply for family visa according to the applicable rules and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 5. It is mandatory that the travel documents/passport available with the student should allow them to return back to the country from where these documents are obtained without any terms and conditions.
- 6.No students on scholarship has the right to transfer from one university to another.
- 7. If the external scholarship student postpones the study or withdraws and in case the university desires to bring back the student then the university will contact the Ministry of External Affairs to allow the student to continue further study.
- 8.It is prohibited for student on scholarship to work for companies, institutions or individuals during the course of study.