Turkey Government Scholarships 2022 Fully Funded are open now. The Turkish Success Scholarship is supported by the Turkish government. The Success Scholarship without IELTS is accessible to participants of any nationality from all around the world. This scholarship will be offered for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programmes. A comprehensive and unique scholarship programme for those interested in studying in Turkey. The Turkiye Burslari is in charge of this scholarship.
It is one of Turkey’s most well-paid scholarships. Turkey is a breathtakingly gorgeous nation. The world’s second-highest access rate to higher education is 94.2 percent. The Turkish government established the Turkiye Scholarship Program. For international students, the courses are offered in English. IELTS is not required. You can submit proof of English language proficiency.
Turkey welcomes international students from all over the world to study at its universities. The scholarship programme offers students a wide range of opportunities and education at some of Turkey’s most prestigious universities, allowing them to gain new perspectives and have a unique educational experience while in Turkey.
More detail about Turkey Government Scholarships 2022 Fully Funded
- Scholarship Country: Turkey
- Duration: 1 Year
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Undergraduate Programs
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Program (Ph.D.)
Success Scholarship Grants
- Monthly Stipend: Bachelor’s: 450 TL per month
- Monthly Stipend: Master’s: 600 TL per month
- Monthly Stipend: Ph.D.: 900 TL per month
- Airfare: This is a Responsibility of a Turkish Government
- Health Insurance: The Turkish Government also provides Health insurance in the Scholarship.
- Accommodation: Accommodation is also covered by the Turkish Government
Eligibility Criteria of Turkey Government Scholarships 2022
- Students must be citizens of another country.
Students pursuing an undergraduate degree in medicine, dentistry, or pharmacy must have a minimum GPA of 2.50 (out of 4) to be considered.
A 3.5 GPA is required for Ph.D. students, whereas a 3.00 is required for undergraduate students.
- Undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students must complete at least one academic year (2 semesters) in Turkey.
- Candidates should read the directions and cautions in the application system very carefully.
- Applicants must upload and submit all essential papers to the application system.
- The applications are completely free. Please do not entertain any outside institutions or individuals.
- Türkiye Scholarships combine both a scholarship and a university placement.
- Applicants will be assigned to a university and programme based on their top 12 choices in the application method.
Deadline of Turkey Government Scholarships 2022 Fully Funded
Applications period around the year
1st Period: January-March
2nd Period: April-June
3rd Period: July -September
4th Period: October-December