Australia’s renowned Melbourne University has now opened its 2023 scholarship application portal. For the University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023, submit an application. International students are eligible for 600 Graduate Scholarships at Melbourne University and in Australia. The institution in Melbourne is renowned for awarding the most Fully Funded Scholarships. Therefore, this scholarship is available to study for a Master’s degree or a Ph.D. at the University of Melbourne in Australia. One of the better scholarships available is this one. It is presently Australia’s top university. The third most popular country for international students to study abroad is Australia.
There will be a total of 600 Fully Funded Scholarships available. The award will begin in 2023. And, hey, the nicest thing about this scholarship is that you don’t have to submit a separate application for it. You will be immediately considered for the University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarship after you get an admissions offer from the university. All international and domestic students of any nationality are eligible for Australian Scholarships.
Details About University of Melbourne Scholarships
- Country: Melbourne, Australia
- No of Scholarships: 600 Scholarships
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil Doctoral (PhD.)
- Fields of Study: All Fields & Major
- Deadline: 31st October 2022
Duration of the University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023
- Master by Research: 2.5 Years
- Doctoral by Research: 4 Years
University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023 Awards
A full scholarship will be offered by the University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships. It will pay for all costs, including:
- For students pursuing a doctoral degree, the full tuition may be waived for up to four years or up to two years for those pursuing a master’s by research.
- For students pursuing a Masters by Research degree, the living allowance is $32,400 a year pro-rata (2022 full-time study rate) for up to two years, or up to 3.5 years for students pursuing a doctoral degree. The living allowance comprises a small amount of paid sick maternity and paternity leave and may be annually indexed.
- Students coming from other States or Territories outside Victoria will receive a relocation payment of $3,000, while students moving from outside Australia will receive a grant of $3,000 as well.
- For international students who need a student visa to study in Australia, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership is available.
University of Melbourne Courses
The University of Melbourne offers all-academic fields and majors for the Master’s Degree Programs, MPhil Degree Programs, and Ph.D. Degree Programs, including:
- Architecture, building, planning, and design
- Arts, humanities, and social sciences
- Business and economics
- Information technology and computer science
- Music, visual, and performing arts
- Veterinary, agricultural, and food sciences
Eligibility Criteria for University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023
- To enroll in the University of Melbourne’s graduate research programme, applicants must fulfil all prerequisites.
- The university must have extended an admissions offer to the candidate.
- Applications for this scholarship programme are accepted from all countries.
- To enroll at the University of Melbourne, candidates must have a strong academic record.
- To apply for the Melbourne University Scholarship Program, the applicant must possess proficiency in the English language.
The 600 University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023 application deadline is on October 31, 2022.
How to Apply for the 600 Melbourne University Scholarships
- If you are a new student, you must first apply by the course’s application deadline for the graduate research course.
- You will be given a graduate research scholarship automatically. Within ten business days after submitting your course application, you will be notified that a scholarship application has been added to your file.
- Before October 31st, you must fill out an online application in order to be eligible for a scholarship the following year.