University of Tokyo Fellowship 2022-23: Do you wish to go to Japan on a completely financed opportunity? Applications for the University of Tokyo Fellowship are now being accepted. International students can apply for a fully supported fellowship. However, this does not rule out the possibility of Japanese nationals applying for the program. This fellowship is open to students from any country. Students with a good academic record are encouraged to apply.
In conjunction with the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, a PhD fellowship is available. Students pursuing a PhD degree are eligible to apply. This is the opportunity for you if you’re seeking a completely sponsored opportunity. The student’s expenditures will be covered entirely by the host. Students of all genders are encouraged to apply. This is an opportunity to experience living at the University of Tokyo if you are interested in a fellowship in Japan.
Begin filling out the application form right now if you want to meet the requirements. Students with a strong academic record cannot afford to lose time. Change your career by clicking on the application link. PhD students should take advantage of this opportunity to expand their network.
Here are more details about the University of Tokyo Fellowship
Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Deadline: November 21, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for University of Tokyo Fellowship 2022-23:
The following are the requirements for the University of Tokyo Fellowship:
- Students from any country are welcome.
- To stay in Japan as a student, you must have a valid visa.
- A graduate degree is required of all students.
- Enrol in a doctoral degree programme.
- Applicants, both male and female, are urged to apply.
International students will benefit from fully supported fellowships in the following ways:
- Fellows will be paid a stipend of 200,000 JPY per month.
- A chance to study at Tokyo’s illustrious University.
- Expand your foreign connections and network.
- Work in international labs and gain practical experience.
- The research strategy of a student.
- Official academic transcripts are required.
- Copies of the papers that were presented.
- This is the application form.
- Achievement certificates (if any).
- Letter of recommendation (from your master’s programme advisor).
How To Apply
- Applicants must fill out and submit an online application.
- Fill out the form completely and accurately.
- In addition, applicants must submit all essential documentation.
- The second round of applications is due on November 21, 2022.