ToScholarships is here with the University of Toronto Scholarships for International Students 2022 In Canada. The Lester B. Pearson, University of Toronto Scholarships for International Students is designed to honor foreign students who exhibit great academic success, and innovation, and who are regarded as leaders in their schools. The student’s influence on their school and community as well as their ability to benefit the world community in the future are given great consideration.
Students who have shown remarkable academic ability and inventiveness, who are recognized as leaders in their schools, and who have the potential to make future contributions to the global community are considered to be Pearson Scholars. By virtue of their range of interests, intellectual vigor, and influence on the life of their school and society, they may be distinguished from other kids who may have similar good academic accomplishments.
More Details about University of Toronto Scholarships for International Students 2022 In Canada
Scholarship: The Lester B. Pearson, University of Toronto Scholarships for International Students
Degree Program: Undergraduate
Host University: University of Toronto Canada
Number of awards: A total of 37 students will be named Lester B. Pearson Scholars each year.
- Yale University Scholarships 2022 USA for International Student
- MEXT APU Japanese Government Scholarship 2022
Benefits of University of Toronto Scholarships for International Students
For four years, complete housing support, as well as tuition, books, and incidentals, are all included in the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships offered by the University of Toronto. The grant is exclusively valid for first-year undergraduate programs at the University of Toronto. The number of Lester B. Pearson Scholars will be around 37 every year.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Toronto Scholarships for International Students
To qualify for the Pearson International Scholarship, you must be one of the following:
- A non-Canadian international student (i.e., one who needs a study permit); enrolled in your last year of high
- School or who will graduate no earlier than June 2022;
- Start your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2023.
- (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2023 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
- Receive a nomination from your high school (to participate in our program, high schools must submit an application that is accessible here; external link).
- Apply to the University of Toronto (external link) to start your studies there in 2023, and submit your admissions application by the necessary dates (external link). Please be aware that you will be given the Pearson Scholarship consideration for your first choice of the U of T program. The Pearson Scholarship, if granted to you, would be limited to your first choice of a program at U of T at the time our scholarship choices are announced. You may apply to many programs and be admitted to them all.
- You can submit the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application once we have received a nomination and you have submitted an application to the university.
Deadlines for University of Toronto Scholarships for International Students
- Deadline for school nominations: November 30, 2022
- Deadline for student OUAC applications: December 14, 2022 (Please note that this is the last day to apply through the OUAC; it is advised that you apply for admission through the OUAC before November 7, 2022, as popular programs may shut early and spots in them fill up rapidly.)
- The deadline for student scholarship applications is January 16, 2023.
More About University of Toronto
One of the best research universities in the world is the University of Toronto. With 44 libraries, U of T has the third-largest library system in North America. We also generate more research than virtually any other university in the world, and we have more than 500,000 alumni globally. Leading professors and researchers who come to U of T for its top-notch facilities and international reputation teach our students. An education from the University of Toronto is highly acclaimed, widely recognized, and transferable; in fact, our alumni are among the most employable in the world.
165 nations and regions send students to U of T because of its reputation. They take part in countless clubs, 25 varsity sports, and a variety of special learning opportunities. Our colleges and undergraduate programs provide students the advantages of a major, globally linked university while still providing the support of warm, small-town communities.