ZJU Global Summer School Internships
ZJU Global Summer School Internships has been announced for students to apply
- Your application will be reviewed as soon as you submit the online application and required materials.
- The admission result will be announced on a rolling basis after May 20, 2022. The earlier you apply, the greater your chance of securing a place in our summer school.
Requirements| ZJU Global Summer School Internships
- All applicants are required to complete an online application.
- Applicants must be fully proficient in English and be able to engage in an academic setting. Language requirements are self-assessed. TOEFL/IELTS results are not required.
- Applicants must have completed one full academic year before attending the summer school. Restricted admission to students in their last year of undergraduate or graduate study when applying.
- Identity document (ID card/Passport)
- Student ID card
- Personal statement
Applicants accepted by the program will receive a fee waiver that covers all the tuition fees.Letter of Acceptance